Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding.
Seek his will in all you do,
and he will show you which path to take. Proverbs 3:5-6
You might want to ask why you can or why you should trust in God? Here are 10 reasons to trust God.
- God love is eternal.
- God’s mercies are new every day.
- God is too faithful to fail.
- He reigns and is sovereign over everything and everyone.
- God can do anything and everything; nothing is impossible with God.
- He cannot lie.
- God can never fail; He has not failed before and He won’t start with you.
- God is good; God seeks and works for your good.
- He created you and knows you more than you’ll ever know yourself.
- He is God, He’s not a man.
Of course, there are more than 10 reasons to trust God. But I hope these 10 motivates you to renew your trust in Him this morning?
If we don’t trust God, if we can’t trust God, then who can we trust? Man? Yourself?
Feel free to share as a comment more reasons to trust God.
Have a blessed day.