VACANCY FOR INTERNS
Do you have a passion for digital and creative media (graphic and cinematography), audio production, Marketing and Public Relations? Then this might just be for you.
- very flexible work hours
- Internship positions are unpaid (stipends are however expended on executive management’s discretion)
- Slots available include full or part time.
Depending on the position you are applying for;
- DIGITAL MARKETING – you should be internet and social media savvy. You should heve some ideas on how to push a product or service using the internet.
- VIDEO EDITING – you should be proficient in the use of a video editing software like Adobe Premier Pro, Final Cut Pro. Adobe After Effect is a plus. But if you aren’t proficient in any of this software, but own a laptop and willing to learn. Feel free to apply also.
- AUDIO EDITING – Here, basic knowledge of Adobe Audition or Soundbooth will do. FruityLoops, Audacity are cool as well.
- GRAPHICS DESIGNING – You should know how to use one of (at lease intermediate level) Adobe Graphic Suite; Photoshop, After Effect, InDesign
- PUBLIC RELATIONS
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO HAVE
- Be Passionate
- Own a laptop
- Stay in Lagos
EXTRA ADVANTAGE (based on position being applied for)
- Know how to write and edit
- Graphic design prowess
- Experience with Adobe Audition
- Studio equipment knowledge
HOW CAN YOU APPLY
Send your resume and a one-page letter telling us what your passion is and convince us how you can add value (very simple yeah)…oops, also add your social media handles, please!
In the subject of the mail, kindly indicate interested internship position you are applying for.
All mails should be forwarded to email@example.com
Closes when all the required posts are occupied.
We wish you an exciting experience at LIFEGIVA.
LIFEGIVA is a registered company, so your internship experience is not just ‘voluntary’ experience; it counts on your CV.