This is the fourth post in this series, and I am mentally patting myself on the back for keeping up.
Anyway, today’s post is going to be specially for those who are always seeking answers to questions. Be it scientific, business based, or even IT based questions.
Some of these sites are pretty well known and trusted, so you can be sure of accurate, or close to accurate answers.
So without further ado, I give you (drumroll), the answers to your questions.
- Quora: Quora is the ultimate site to go to when you need answers to literally any question. Be it how to bathe your dog, or how many times you should brush your hair before you go to bed, Quora has it all. You just need to ask, and receive answers.
- Wonder: Although not as well-known as Quora, Wonder is an equally, if not even more amazing site (in my opinion). With statistics, insights and trends to support answers, Wonder is one site you do not want to sleep on.
- Coach.me: Leadership coaching which helps you solve workplace problems and achieve career success, habit coaching via phone consultations or through the app, habit tracking and lots more, are just a few of the things you can get from Coach.me. Endeavor to make the best use of this amazing app.
- Sensay: Sensay can be added to various instant messaging applications. From witty comebacks, to relationships, to globetrotting, to food, and even the existence of unicorns (lol), Sensay lets you ask basically anything and everything. Just ask your questions, and a fellow Sensay user reaches out to you!
- Clarity: Like the name suggests, Clarity is supposed to help clear up any confusion that may arise. On Clarity, you find an expert in your area of interest, request a call with them, and connect directly to the expert. You could also browse categories, as well as ask questions and get answers.
- Codementor: Codementor is a live 1-on-1 expert mentor that helps you in real time. It connects you with tech experts via video and text chat, and so much more. The best part of the whole thing is that if you are not satisfied with their services, they will gladly offer a 100% refund or try to make it right.
- AirPair: On AirPair, you can get software help with on-demand software expertise and free programming resources.
- Whale: Just like the tagline says, ‘Unlock curiousity with videos’, that is exactly what Whale does. You can ask questions, and watch the answers to your questions. How cool is that!
I hope these sites help you get the answers to those oh-so-pressing questions. But never you forget that God can give the answers to the questions Quora, Whale and even Clarity experts cannot give.
Please do leave a nice comment below, and don’t forget to share this post with your friends.
Happy New Month.