- My peers and every other person are striving to move forward and I too must also strive to move forward, the competition out there is crazy. I don’t want to be left behind.
- I AM A MAN! I AM A MAN!! I AM A MAN!!!. And a diligent man always has something to do.
- (This might sound carnal). I want to have money.
- I have a family to take care of. In the nearest future that is by the grace of God 🙂 .
- I want to be totally independent from my parents.
- I want to help other people
Numbers 3 and 4 go hand in hand.
For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: “The one who is unwilling to work shall not eat.” – 2 Thess 3:10 tweet
A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest, 11 and poverty will come upon you like a robber, and want like an armed man. – Proverbs 6:10-11 tweet
Image by © Steve Prezant/Corbis
Share what motivates you, what you preach to yourself on the tough days below