I am sure you probably would have stumbled on this picture on any of the social media has it has gone viral for a while now, but I couldn’t help but wonder, painting different stories that could dictate this emotional outburst. Could be joy, inevitable burden, regret…?
I couldn’t just help but keep looking at this picture. I have so much I could have said about this picture, but I don’t want to put words in your mouth, so please don’t ignore this, Post a comment, describing this picture in your own words.
Just type it as a comment below, if you are not willing to use either your Facebook or twitter account to sign in, just type in your name/nick-name and put in your comment. tweet
This is the part 7 of the series “MORE THAN A PICTURE: DESCRIBE IN YOUR OWN WORDS”. SEE PREVIOUS HERE.
I’m eagerly waiting to read what you have to say about the above picture. But till then, let me share a few quotes and a fact about marriage.
- Love is blind, but marriage restores its sight. – Georg C. Lichtenberg
- A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person – Mignon McLaughlin
- Happy is the man who finds a true friend, and far happier is he who finds that true friend in his wife – Franz Schubert
- Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave – Martin Luther
- Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, half shut afterwards – Benjamin Franklin
- “So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s going to be really hard; we’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, every day. You and me… every day.” – Nicholas Sparks
- The rate of satisfaction in marriage is higher for husbands and wives when both regularly maintain religious attendance and feel that God is the centre of their marriage. (The State of Our Unions 2011, 31, 33)