I personally consider regrets as internal torture that reminds you of wasted time, lost opportunities, careless moments etc. Imagine living your life with no regrets at all.
A life with no regrets is exactly the definition of a life well-lived; a successful life. Let me share 15 everyday keys on living a life with no regrets.A life with no regrets is exactly the definition of a life well-lived; a successful life. Click To Tweet
- Live each day one at a time, today has got enough trouble of its own why add the trouble of the future.
- To live a life without regrets, you must live without procrastination,
- Never take offence although it will hurt you more than the other party.
- Refusing to forgive is like refusing to empty your trash bin, please who is with the weight and foul smell?
- Learn to appreciate the smallest gift, help, encouragement…given to you. You can never limit the power of a simple “thank you”.
- There is nothing wrong in wishing for what you don’t have but make do with what you have. Never stay idle while waiting.
- The truth is very scarce so embrace anyone that loves you enough to tell you one.
- You can never be wrong by being a little more patient.
- Be the reason someone is happy, be the answer to someone’s prayer. Ignore your own needs and help someone get theirs.
- Leave your past alone: hanging on to your past is like planning a wedding with a dead and buried person. Abeg wake up!
- Smile; not because life is full of reasons to, but because it might be what someone needs to light up their world.
- Live for a legacy, not for rewards. Legacy is inexhaustible and will outlive you, but a reward will finish one day.
- I have a feeling heaven recognizes or motives for what we ask God than the request themselves; Get your motives right.
- Never look down on anybody, you simply don’t know them even if you think you do; we are all still work in progress. We are changing.
- Embrace life with joy; see each moment as a gift, not an entitlement. So live every second to its best, celebrate and enjoy it.
I will like to know your best point of the fifteen and please feel free to share yours; I will be delighted to see them. Leave a comment.
Enjoy life with no regrets.
You can also read Enjoy The Present