The role of the mind
If you can control your mind, you can control your destiny. This week, we will be looking at the role of the mind.
Our mind begins with the spirit that resides in our innermost being, that spirit then creates the thoughts of our hearts which in turn produces the actions of our lives.
The mind is a very powerful part of the body. It is the seat of imaginations and the seat of wisdom.
Being significant lies in the positive thinking that there nothing that can’t be done successfully.
Everything happening around you is about your mind. Your mind is the key to your productivity. Your mind is the key to your impact and your mind is the key to living a significant life. The issues of life, flow out from the mind.
If you lose your money or your health and you don’t lose your mind, you can recover everything lost.
You will be defeated in life once you are defeated in your mind. You never travel through anything in life until you’ve travelled through it in your mind.
As we live our lives daily, we are exposed to things that makes us to engage our minds. We learn things all the time without really realizing it. Our mind is permanently “wired up” to learn and it is continually processing new experiences. However, our mind needs to be turned on beyond being wired up. Being wired up is not the same thing as being turned on.
We may have a good understanding of how our mind works, be emotionally ready, and have the ideal learning environment but if we are not determined to act, all our preparations will be in vain. You have to actively engage your mind to get the best out of life.
How to you turn on your mind.
- Think Positively. You change your life by the way you think. How you think about yourself, has a definite effect on how we live our lives. If your mind tells you that you are a success, the body mechanism, the nerves, and everything about you accepts the fact. If you continue to think positively you will be generating positive results.
- Renew your mind. Your mind is just like the soil. You need to till it, plant on it, continue to water and watch your plant grow. Your mind is the foundation for your growth. Sow seeds of greatness in your heart and be positive about it. Read books, Read the Bible, listen to messages, associate yourself with people who challenge your thoughts that how you can keep your mind renewed.
- Know what exactly you want. As we all know that life is as a result of the choices we make. This choices are all made up from the mind. It’s good to know exactly what it is that you want because at the end of the day, what you want is what you get. To accomplish anything, and to use your mind, you have to know exactly what it is you want to do.
- Keep doing something. Yes, An Idle mind is the devil’s workshop and a working mind is the creator’s workshop. Know that God did not create you to do nothing. Right from the days of Adam, God has put in place a working system for us. Do something positive that will have a great impact on the lives of others and in turn make you live a fulfilled life. Its insanity to do nothing. Avoid being idle.
- Focus on your creator. God by his mind operating fully in you can reveal to us is plan and purpose for our lives. God gave us the mind so you could create mental pictures, add faith to them and see those pictures manifest in your life. He is the best person to reference as regards the effective use of your mind.
I charge you to decide what significance means to you, then start applying your mind to achieve the success you want by taking developing positive beliefs and positive thoughts.
* * *