As much as I have tried, and tried, and tried, and tried to learn to code, and do other things that concern Computer Science, they always seem to always be wayyyy above my level of understanding.
So I thought to myself, why should I have these resources and keep them to myself? Thus, the ‘Learn Something’ series was born!!.
This particular post will excite the computer people (as I like to call them).
I have compiled a list of various websites, and apps that will be of immense help to programmers, or to any one who wishes to learn code and things along the lines of technology.
Enjoy, and I really hope you do learn something (unlike me)
- Code Academy: Learn to code interactively, for free.
- Swift Playgrounds: Swift Playgrounds is a revolutionary new app for ipad that makes learning Swift interactive and fun. Solve puzzles to master the basics using Swift- a powerful programming language created by Apple.
- Codeplace: Codeplace teaches you web development by helping you build real software projects from A-Z.
- Career Foundary: Take online mentored courses to transform your career. Take UI Designer courses, Web Developer courses, iOS Developer courses, and Certified UX Designer courses.
- CodeupStart: Learn to code by creating real world tech products. Use technology stacks like Rails, Python, Ionic, Swift and more to build real apps.
- Exercism: Level up your programming skills. Download and solve practice problems in over 30 different languages.
- Egghead: Bite-sized video tutorials from badass web developers. Learn the latest frameworks from industry pros.
- Code4Startup: Learn to code by creating real life startups.
- CodinGame: Coding games and programming challenges to code better.
- Pencil Code: Dream it. Code it.
- Code School: Learn. Practice. Win. The interactive learning destination for aspiring and experienced developers.
- Thinkful: Become a developer by joining this online coding bootcamp which offers 1-on-1 mentorship.
- Baserails: Master Ruby on Rails, and other web technologies through real world projects.
- Free Code Camp: Learn to code and help nonprofits.
- Udacity: Udacity offers world class nanodegree programs. With free trials and paid courses, this is one site you absolutely want to make the most of.
- Programiz: With simple programming tutorials and examples for beginners, learn C, C++, Python, and R.
- Cloud Academy: Unlock your cloud superpowers with continuous self-paced training for all cloud technologies.
Yes, I know it might seem like a really long list, but no knowledge is ever a waste right?
If this list was of help to you, please do leave a comment below, and don’t forget to share with your friends.
Have an amazing time drowning in code!!