“Good comes to those who lend money generously and conduct their business fairly” – Psalm 112:5 (NLT)
Welcome to the third part of the Learn Something New series. If you missed the first and second part of the series, you can catch up here Learn Something New – Technology and Learn Something New – Creativity (DIYs, Music, Writing, Photography, Art…).
As an Igbo girl who values her money, coming across these resources gave me joy. I know these sites will be very useful for my Igbo brethren and I ♥.
- StartUp Patterns: Here you find bite-sized lessons for busy founders. Startup Patterns is designed for people aspiring to stay on top of startup knowledge but can barely find time to do it.
- Primer: From Primer, you can find the knowledge you need in marketing lessons from Google. The application package is available for Android and Apple users.
- WixEd: On WixEd, you can take free online web design courses. You can become a Wix Certified Trainer, develop your business career, grow your business, and collaborate with Wix.
- Platzi: Develop your skills by learning from top industry leaders at your own pace. Learn Marketing, Design, Programming and more to help grow your career.
- The Digital Garage: The Digital Garage offers free tutorials from Google on virtually everything. Free courses from search to social media, to online marketing and beyond. Select courses you want to learn, or complete the whole online course for a certification from Google and IAB Europe.
- CareerSofia: CareerSofia offers Automated Sales Coaching. With real-time coaching inside of Salesforce that is specific to the deal and the salesperson, CareerSofia is an incredibly useful site.
- Social Media Academy: Up your Social Media marketing game with articles and examples from today’s social media marketers.
I urge everyone to maximize these sites and apps because we see in the verse at the beginning of the post that good comes to those who manage their businesses well.
That wraps up today’s post. I really do hope you found it useful.
Please do not forget to leave a comment below and share this post.