Halleluyah, this is one area within the scope of my understanding.
You can check the first post to understand why I am so pumped Learn Something New – Technology.
Well, since this is supposed to be a series (Learn Something), I had to gather other resources to keep it going.
copying and pasting researching, I came up with websites that will bring joy to the creatives (of which I think I am one) out there.
Without further ado, I give you, THE LIST.
- CreativeLive: CreativeLive is a website that offers over 1,500 curated classes by top experts all over the world. With classes in Photo and Videos, Art and Design, Music and Audio and lots more, Creative Live is one site to learn from.
- Skillshare: With unlimited access to over 15,000 classes, customized class recommendations, and curated lists, Skillshare is literally a creative’s dream.
- Reedsy Learning: Learning something new every week is what Reedsy Learning sets out to do, with free courses in writing, editing, design, as well as free short publishing courses delivered to your inbox.
- Facebook Media: The courses on this site focus on the three pillars of the news cycle: discovering content, creating stories, and building an audience.
- Envato Tuts+: Discover free how-to tutorials, and over 1010 video courses. Build an app, create a website, or learn a new skill.
- Instructables: Let’s make furniture, let’s make engines, let’s make dinner, let’s make clothes, let’s make music, let’s make costumes. These are the words that pass by on the slider, I guess they’ve given you the gist already.
- Squareknot: Squareknot has beautiful guides to help you do anything.
- Sywork: Watch live illustrators, and learn.
- Ctrl+Paint: Bite sized videos that cover different concepts and allow you learn digital painting in manageable increments.
I know this list is not as lengthy as the first list in the ‘Learn Something’series here, but it’s equally as educative.
If you found this list helpful, please do leave a comment below and share this post.